Monday, February 2, 2009

Seed orders are in!

Busy, busy, busy unpacking, painting, and trying to keep the kids out of everyone's way. But my seeds are here at last!

listed by source:

Tomatofest.com

Carmello
Ildi
Amish Gold
Lemony (aka Limmony)
Jaune Flamme
Aunt Ruby's Green
Brandywine
Sunset Red Horizon ( Thanks Sinfonian!)

already had:
Cherokee purple chocolate
Gardener's Delight
Roma
Big Mama Hybrid

Botanical Interests
Cucumber -Armenian
Cucumber -Homemade Pickles
Cucumber -Spacemaster
Eggplant -Black Beauty
Eggplant- Long Purple
Eggplant -Rosa Bianca
Lettuce -Mesclun Gourmet Baby Greens
Pepper- Chile Ancho/Poblano
Pepper -Sweet Yolo Wonder
Squash- Summer Baby Round Zucchini
Squash Summer -Blk Beauty Zucchini
Swiss Chard Bright Lights Blend

Renees Garden
Lettuce, Ruby & Emerald Duet
Pak Choi, Green Fortune
Peppers, Habanero, Suave
Basil, Italian Cameo Catmint, Ornamental
Dill, Dukat Melons, Three Flavor Mix

Freedomseeds.org
Haogen Melon
Yellow Crookneck squash
red Dandelion

Seeds of Change:
Thai Lettuce
Golden Purslane

Seeds from last year:
Buttercrunch Lettuce
Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach
Fordhook Giant Swiss Chard
Lacinato Kale
California Wonder Pepper
Serrano Chille

5 comments:

Dan said...

Lots of seed, you should have a full garden this season.

In regards to your comment on Sinfonian's page, you should have no problem finding a fluorscent shop light that comes ready to plug in. This light from home depot comes with a plug, pull chain & haning chain, all you need to add is the bulbs.

ChristyACB said...

Very impressive seed list! Can't wait to see some pictures.

My seeds are also trickling in and getting started, which is very exciting. I managed to keep it down to 11 tomato types this year!

As for grow light, I used the Jump Start system and I got it cheaper at Yardlover.com. I have pics up and I really do love the performance on a budget.

Sinfonian said...

Wow, that is a TON of seeds. And you're all moved now? That's great! Email me if I still need to send you something. Glad you got the Sunset Red Horizon and thanks for ordering it for me! You're a lifesaver!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. Just found your blog :-) Excellent list of seeds that you have! I can't wait to see your garden this year.

Sinfonian said...

Hehe, I was trying to look up Jaune Flamme but couldn't find it on Tomatofest's site. See I somehow misplaced your Gardener's Delight and was thinking I'd replace it with one of the ones you sent samples of. I ended up going the early cherry variety. Thanks again!