Monday, May 11, 2009

You know its a recession when....

Theres a Jaguar parked at Winco.

seriously. I laughed, then grabbed my camara as proof.






I'm not sure whether to be seriously impressed that someone is actually trying to slash their food budget- or- being that this Winco happens to be next to a section of Fontana known for its ...um, how do I put this delicately.....very friendly women waving to cars at late hours of the night. ...... this car belongs to a pimp.



Either way it made me laugh.

There was also a very cool looking red moon, so maybe this was all just a cosmic fluke.


3 comments:

Sinfonian said...

I must say that made me laugh too. However, we make a semi-monthly pilgramage to Winco in our area to buy our bread cheap and turkey dogs for a steal. It's really all we get there with regularity. Everything else is a regular Costco run, but we have a big house.

ChristyACB said...

Well, I'm not sure what to think of that but I like it!

Unknown said...

Classic...You might appreciate this website www.youknowitsarecessionwhen.com