Friday, April 10, 2009

New Issue of Mother Earth News is in!

Oh happy day! The April/May issue of My favorite magazine came in this morning. I wish it was a monthly magazine instead of every 2 months, it has such good info in it. A quick peek thru showed an article on my favorite vegetable: swiss chard, as well as an article on grass fed beef. oooo



My magazine subs are my little selfish pleasures. I try my best to savor every page by choosing the perfect place to read it over a few days to stretch out the joy. I need my own temporary sanctuary. Someplace comfy to sit long enough to read an entire article or two at a time, not too bright, not too dim, comfy temp, and preferably where the kids wont climb into my lap and start trying to rip the pages out of my hands.





In other words, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom.

No comments: