Friday, April 10, 2009

Unexpected Visitors







These 2 ducks showed up in our pool last week for a few hours, we figured they flew in from a local park or something. This morning around 5 am I thought I heard quacking outside and figured it was in my head- till I looked out the window and saw the ducks had come back. As cute as they were my first worry were my seedlings, I hope they didnt munch on them. So far they havent bothered them, but I'm not going to leave them out on the lowest shelf anymore. I'm going to start keeping an eye out for them in the early morning and see if they keep coming back.

3 comments:

Tazoniouis said...

Duckies!!

Sinfonian said...

Cute visitors! My kids love ducks.

Happy Easter!

Jennifer said...

What neat visitors. These pictures makes me want to watch the first The Sopranos episodes again. Nice blog!